In this week’s high experiences: iOS Thirteen.2.2 is now accessible and iOS Thirteen.Three starts beta attempting out, more Apple TV+ news, the new Mac Official appears to be like in the wild, and more. Read on for all of this week’s largest news.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
Apple on Thursday launched iOS Thirteen.2.2 to the final public. This replace continues the refinement of iOS Thirteen with new trojan horse fixes and performance enhancements. The largest replace in iOS Thirteen.2.2 is a fix for elements associated to background applications and multitasking. This RAM management anguish introduced about applications to prevent when working in the background. Ranking the paunchy originate notes right here.
In the period in-between, Apple moreover launched iOS Thirteen.Three beta 1 to developer and public beta testers. iOS Thirteen.Three contains a brand new atmosphere to disable the Memoji keyboard from continuously exhibiting, as effectively as Verbal replace Limits thru Camouflage Time. Read our paunchy roundup of all the pieces new for all of the details.
In holding with Apple, the new Mac Official will be launched someday this descend. DJ Calvin Harris, nonetheless, already has his fingers on the utility. In an Instagram story posted this weekend, you’re going to be in a field to peep the new Mac Official on the bottom of Harris’ studio.
Apple announced this week that it is committing $2.5 billion to attend the California housing disaster. That investment contains $1 billion in cheap housing investments, $1 billion in mortgage aid for first-time traders, and $300 million price of Apple land unfolded to cheap housing initiatives.
Adobe officially launched Photoshop for iPad this week, and made a handful of different announcements. 9to5Mac’s Michael Steeber turned into once in attendance at Adobe Max, so invent particular to test out his paunchy protection for all the pieces you contain got to hold.
These and the remainder of this week’s high experiences beneath.
iOS | tvOS |
- iOS Thirteen.2.2 now accessible with fix for background app performance, more
- Apple releasing first developer beta of iOS Thirteen.Three this present day [U: Now available]
- What’s new in iOS Thirteen.Three developer beta 1?
- Apple releasing first public beta of iOS Thirteen.Three this present day
- iOS 14 idea teases what a brand new call display masks UI, Chop up See, issues, and more might presumably well well bear in mind care for on iPhone
- Microsoft launches beta for contemporary Space of job iOS app, contains Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bored with seeing Memoji Stickers to your emoji keyboard? There’s a fix for that
- Apple stops signing iOS Thirteen.1.2 and iOS Thirteen.1.Three, blocking downgrades
- preserve, slither, delete multiple emails on iPhone, iPad w/ two-finger faucet
- Can the iPhone eleven Official replace a talented video camera? This test aims to search out out
- iPhone eleven Official ratings 117 in DXOMark camera nice test, ranked in third plight
- Unique video compares the distinctive iPhone to the iPhone eleven Official design, camera, and more
Mac + iPad |
- Unique Mac Official makes appearance in DJ Calvin Harris’ studio earlier than drawing shut originate
- Apple rejecting Electron apps from Mac App Store due to non-public API utilization
- Microsoft overhauling Outlook for Mac with sync enhancements, interface tweaks, more
- PSA: Apple releases serious Xcode eleven.2.1 replace for developers
Adobe Max |
- Adobe MAX 2019: Photoshop on iPad arrives, Adobe Aero debuts on iOS, more updates to Creative Cloud apps
- Adobe on Lightroom’s progress, the manner forward for Fundamental, and horrifying execs
- Adobe MAX Sneaks 2019: AR prototyping, computerized portray relighting, image manipulation detection, more previewed
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Fresco: The next generation of professional iPad apps need your attend
- Hands-on with Aero, Adobe’s new AR creation app
- Adobe previews Illustrator on iPad, transport in 2020
Top Apple experiences, retail |
Apple Explore |
- Apple Explore descend detection makes hilarious appearance on James Corden’s ‘Slack Slack Point to’
- Running Disney Wine and Dine 1/2 Marathon with Apple Explore Sequence 5 and AirPods Official
Apple TV |
- Apple TV+ Data: Here are all of the Apple TV shows and movies accessible now
- Analytics firm says Apple TV+ premiere curiosity pales when put next to Netflix, rumored Apple and Showtime bundle
- Idea: The worst phase of Apple TV+ is the TV app
- Some customers unable to redeem free year of Apple TV+, others collect it no subject no longer shopping for an Apple utility unbiased as of late
- tvOS Thirteen.Three adds atmosphere to keep aid the Up Next queue on the Apple TV Top Shelf
Tech Industry |
- AT&T is giving some customers 15GB of ‘bonus’ recordsdata, but it no doubt comes with a most principal tag hike
- Text messages delayed from Valentine’s Day trigger confusion and heartache for iPhone and Android customers
- Disney+ will be a half of Apple TV+ on Fire TV when it launches on November 12
- AT&T to pay out $60 million to customers for misleading ‘limitless’ recordsdata claims
- spruce your soiled AirPods Official and charging case
- Looking out to search out AirPods Official? Here’s how to search out accessible stock with out ready weeks
- AirPods Official: use Ear Tip Match Test and replace guidelines
Top Apple experiences, company |
- Apple publicizes $2.5 billion knowing to attend address California housing disaster
- Bernie Sanders criticizes Apple’s $2.5B housing disaster pledge as an act of ‘hypocrisy’
- HomePod for $200? Unique aspects and holiday promotions invent a competitive AirPlay 2 speaker
- Correct how stable is the iPhone on iOS Thirteen? Apple’s most contemporary privacy plight is a deep dive explainer
Subscribe to 9to5Mac’s YouTube channel for more movies.
This week’s high movies |
- iPhone eleven Official review – is it price the principal tag distinction? [Video]
- AirPods Official review – internal earshot of perfection [Video]
9to5Mac On a typical basis |
Hear to a recap of the slay experiences of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac On a typical basis is accessible on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or thru our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast gamers.
- 9to5Mac On a typical basis: November 08, 2019 – iOS Thirteen.2.2 trojan horse fixes, Apple Explore retains increasing
- 9to5Mac On a typical basis: November 07, 2019 – Apple microscopic print iPhone privacy in iOS Thirteen
- 9to5Mac On a typical basis: November 06, 2019 – iOS Thirteen.Three beta adjustments, more
- 9to5Mac On a typical basis: November 05, 2019 – Photoshop Camera for iOS, more
- 9to5Mac On a typical basis: November 04, 2019 – Adobe’s iPad announcements, Apple + Valve rumor
9to5Mac Explore Time episode 9 |
In the tenth episode of 9to5Mac Explore Time, Zac goes solo to half his expertise with working a half marathon bustle at Disney World with the Apple Explore Sequence 5 and newly launched AirPods Official.
9to5Mac Explore Time is a seasonal podcast sequence hosted by Zac Hall. In this sequence, we test with true folks about how the Apple Explore is affecting their lives.
9to5Mac Explore Time is now accessible on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, and your accepted podcast participant thru RSS. Subscribe now to revel in our teaser trailer and listen to new episodes as quickly as they tumble — starting subsequent week.
Pleased Hour Podcast #250 |
HomePod has a sterling holiday tag and new aspects, Zac examined AirPods Official at a Disney World 1/2 Marathon, iOS Thirteen.Three introduces new enhancements, and Benjamin gives his use on the originate of Apple TV+.
Stacktrace Podcast #Sixty one |
From modularizing code and cloud-synced databases to reports of the important thing location of Apple TV+ shows — this episode of Stacktrace has all of it. Additionally, what might presumably well well the implications of Photoshop working on ARM64 be, more hypothesis about Apple’s AR (or presumably VR?) efforts, and a fast outing to Bermuda.
Apple @ Work |
Apple @ Work is a weekly sequence from Bradley Chambers covering Apple in education. Bradley has been managing Apple gadgets in an education atmosphere since 2009. Through his expertise deploying and managing hundreds of Macs and hundreds of iPads, Bradley will highlight ways whereby Apple’s merchandise work at scale, experiences from the trenches of IT management, and ways Apple might presumably well well crimson meat up its merchandise for varsity students.
- Apple @ Work: How will Wi-Fi 6 affect Apple in the enterprise?
- Apple @ Work: When to deploy macOS Catalina, iOS Thirteen, and iPadOS Thirteen
- Apple @ Work: IoT gadgets face security issues that must be addressed
- Apple @ Work: Did internet apps enable the Mac to flourish in the enterprise?
- Apple @ Work: Why are IT consultants picking Apple merchandise after they extinct to ban them?
Subscribe to collect all 9to5Mac’s experiences delivered to your inbox day-to-day. And to 9to5Toys for the perfect deals from all around the get.
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.