- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (February 13, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484240294
- ISBN-13: 978-1484240298
Building Xamarin.Forms Mobile Apps Using XAML: Mobile Cross-Platform XAML and Xamarin.Forms Fundamentals: Hands-on Xamarin.Forms primer for building native Android, iOS, and Windows Phone apps using XAML, C#, and .NET
Leverage Xamarin.Forms to build iOS and Android apps using a single, cross-platform approach. This book is the XAML companion to the C# guide Xamarin Mobile Application Development.
You’ll begin with an overview of Xamarin.Forms, then move on to an in-depth XAML (eXtensible Application Markup Language) primer covering syntax, namespaces, markup extensions, constructors, and the XAML standard. XAML gives us both the power of decoupled UI development and the direct use of Xamarin.Forms elements. This book explores the core of the Xamarin.Forms mobile app UI: using layouts and FlexLayouts to position controls and views to design and build screens, formatting your UI using resource dictionaries, styles, themes and CSS, then coding user interactions with behaviors, commands, and triggers.
What You Will Learn
- Creat world-class mobile apps for iOS and Android using C# and XAML
- Build a UI decoupled from C# code and XAML
- Design UI layouts such as FrameLayout, controls, lists, and navigation patterns
- Style your app using resource dictionaries, styles, themes, and